Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dang!

My first post! This is scary!

It needs to be something momentous, fascinating, and relevant. (Is the word relevant too cliche to use?)

It must have great style and show superior writing skills. (As John Eldredge would say, "Do I have what it takes?")

It should stir passion in the hearts of its readers. (Does its have a comma or not, for crying out loud?!)

I don't think I'm ready for this pressure yet. Maybe later...

Kathy

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Hi, Kathy - you are going to be good at this!
    Annette

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Me said...

    WOOOOHOOOOO! You have officially entered the blogosphere! There's no turning back now. As much as you like to write, you really will be great at this. I can help you with your sidebar if you would like.

    Ciao!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home