Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Woohoo! It's DONE!!


We did it! We got Mother moved to Heritage!!
I've been totally stressed and worn out by the whole thing, but today as we drove to Clarksville, Mother said, "I would have moved a long time ago if I'd known how easy it would be." Ha! (SHE didn't do ANYTHING!)
I got some beautiful new furniture, and she loved all of it! I'll get Lisa to help me decorate, and then it'll be even MORE beautiful! Joe is itching to get back on the golf course tomorrow, so he asked if I could get "my buddy" (he always calls Mark my buddy) to come and hook up the electronics and get her computers going. (She got a new laptop so she can email in bed! Don't laugh--I do the same thing!)
I was worried about Mother wanting to drive, so on the trip I started talking to her about how I could take her everywhere she wanted to go, and that her car could be a ministry tool, that people who needed a vehicle in an emergency could borrow it for awhile so they could get to work, and she liked that idea!
Annette, Emily can be first, if you want to come get it!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    ok, cool - when we get back from IHOP, if we haven't dealt with the insurance company - we will be home on New Years Day - if it's not too far out of the way and Donnie agrees - we might could drive from there and the girls could drive it home????

     
  • At 12:10 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    Your mom sounds like quite the character. Maybe we can go on an outing sometime and meet her.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home