Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Charlie's Santa Suit


Jody just sent this cute picture of Charlie! He said he bought the Santa suit on a whim, and Charlie wore it to church on Christmas Eve!

Unfortunately, they were in South Carolina, so I didn't get to see it, but I love the picture, and Shannon's mom sent me some other Christmas pictures, too.

I miss Charlie. He's such a good-natured happy baby! He'll probably be walking the next time I see him. They grow up so fast!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM , Blogger laurajo said...

    What a cutie patootie. (not sure on the correct spelling of this made up word)
    I love babies and I love santa, so what could be cuter than a santa baby?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home