Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, September 28, 2008

For the Record




Charlie's whole name is Joseph Charlie Hickey, and he's the fourth generation of Joes! Joe's grandfather was Grandpa Joe, and Jody's real name is Joseph, too.
(I'm writing that little-known fact here for posterity. I print and save my blog entries about Charlie in a scrapbook.)
We'll start home in the morning and make a two-day trip of it. May return home through Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Amarillo.
We've gotta get home Tuesday so we can have LAINEY DAY again Wednesday! I miss her!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM , Blogger Leaon Mary said...

    Okay, so now you print and save all your blog entries to SCRAPBOOK?
    where DO you find the time for all this? AND NO WONDER YOUR ALL SKINNY NOW... COZ you're chasing those munchkins all over parks, and mcdonald land and Lord knows where!
    heehee
    See ya Wednesday Kathy!
    I love my visits to Kathys Korner... hopefully IF I ever get to be a Grandma, some of all this will rub off on me!
    Hugs,
    Lea

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home