Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, December 01, 2008

An Evil Doll

So I continue my search for the perfect Christmas doll for Lainey, and I find this one at K-Mart. She's adorable! I bring her home and put her under the tree.

Unfortunately, she babbles and coos every time the heat kicks on.

So I take her in the kitchen and put her pacifier in her mouth. This is supposed to comfort her and shut her up. Nope. She's still cooing.

She's going in the trunk of the car next. I want my money back.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM , Blogger ginger said...

    Thank you for not bringing her to my house!

     
  • At 10:20 PM , Blogger Leaon Mary said...

    HEEHAHOAOAOAO
    YOU tried to "shut her up Kathy?" LOL
    Maybe she just didn't like "that" pacifier and wanted a better one? LOL
    That's hysterical. You Grandma's get to have ALL THE FUN!
    Lea

    That other "evil" doll?... I hadn't heard anything about it?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home