Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lainey's Valentine


I gave Grammy and Papaw a great Valentine's present--ME for my first TWO-night sleepover! Here I am at Hardees! We went there three times! I also got to play basketball in a gym for the first time! And I got to drive Papaw's truck, and go on my first 4-wheeler ride, and visit seven cats at my Great-Granny's house, and see some ducks on a pond! Grammy said she was in Grandmother Heaven!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Grace said...

    What a lovely story about your Valentinte's present to your Grammy and Papaw. :)

     
  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger Sit-N-Chat said...

    I enjoyed your blog. Enjoyed your comment about the book on shabby Old Potting Shed. It is a breath of fresh air any time I run across words f a believer confirming God at work in this old world.

    God bless.
    Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home