Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yes, I DO need a break!

.
Yesterday Mark said I seemed a "little stressed" by all I'm having to do to get Mother settled in. Ha! That was the understatement of the year! I can't even THINK of the last time I was able to gear down and sleep at night! He and also a guy on my Dr. Nick website told me I needed to do something for ME! I think they're right.
So next Wednesday Annette and I are going to meet in North Little Rock for our annual Christmas visit. Better late than never! We figured there must be a reason why God didn't let it work out sooner, and now I think it's because I need it more NOW! We'll stay at the Baymont, which is real close to McCain Mall, and we'll see "The Pursuit of Happyness" and eat fast food and go to Cracker Barrel and talk late and sleep in. I can't wait!
Jan. 3 is actually the perfect time because it will be exactly 21 years ago THAT DAY that we established our covenant to be ''forever friends." Hey, we're 21 years- old--we can drink (kidding!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home