Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, March 17, 2007


Today was a great day! The weather was perfect for FBC pairs to go out and cover the city with prayer. Spring and I finished our route in an hour and then sat in my car and talked for another hour! I also had a great run with Lisa this morning, but I'll post about that tomorrow, since I have to write an update for my Dr. Nick website anyway tomorrow. I really love having young friends who are following God's will for their lives! It's exciting!

Since I'm only a bottle blonde, I can tell blonde jokes and not offend myself, so here goes--


SHE WAS SO BLONDE...

She studied for a blood test.

She sold the car for gas money.

When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.

When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, 'Airport Left,' she turned around and went home.

When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.

She thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.

She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.

She had a shirt that said 'TGIF,' which she thought stood for 'This Goes In Front.'

She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home