Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, September 13, 2007

PLEASE PRAY!



Juanita Newburn, our church custodian, has a brother in Iowa named Andrew Metcalf. They are only 3 years apart, and she's pretty close to him. He was here for Joel's wedding. This sounds bizarre, but he ate a bad mushroom and may die! His liver has shut down. If he doesn't improve immediately, he'll need a transplant, and he'll only have two weeks to get a donor for it or he won't live.

His life is literally hanging in the balance. I told Juanita I'd put it on my blog and get my bloggerbuddies to pray. Please take a moment now to do that, ok? Thanks!
.
While you're at it, please pray for Tonja Peden, who's having awful sinus trouble, too, ok? The two of us are flying to a Joyce Meyer conference in St. Louis next Wed., and she needs to be well by then!

Thank you!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    done, and please keep us posted, I'll be praying for him and for Tonja.

     
  • At 10:14 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, Jules!

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    me, too - Kathy - hey, ask Tonya if she has any relative named Josh Peden - he plays our pipe organ for us at the church. I know you guys will have a great time!!!

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I'll ask her!

    I'll take my laptop so I'll be in touch!

    I plan to spend the night with you Oct. 4 if my Mtn. Home friends can meet me for lunch.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home