Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

GRAMMY'S DAY!!

This is Wednesday, and that means it's GRAMMY'S DAY! Every Wednesday I get up very early and go to Cabot to spend the day with Lainey. I always walk in and say, "Grammy's here!" and she always gives me a strange look like, "Who?" and stares at me for a long time.

Someday soon I'll walk in and she'll smile at me. Then she'll crawl toward me and hold up her arms. Then she'll go outside and watch for my car and run out to meet me. Then she'll start school. Bummer. Maybe Grammy's Day can be Saturday then!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Amen!!! And I only get granny's day once a month - but I'll take it and that means this Friday!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home