Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lainey's Sleepover

Wow! I'm a big girl! I will be a HALF YEAR old next Friday, and I had my first sleepover with Grammy and Papaw all by myself Thursday night!

I like to entertain Grammy by putting stuff on my head, like this diaper wipe. (I want to pull one out every time she does.)

I especially like to play with Grammy's bead collection. I had to pick which ones to wear to the ball! (Mommy doesn't really want me to be a princess, though.)

When Mommy got here Friday, I visited a bunch of ladies at supper at Heritage, and they thought I was cute.

I also had breakfast with a bunch of men at Hardees this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home