Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Trip Back To My Roots

Saturday we visited the old Mountain Home cemetery and saw the gravestone of my mother and father (left), the marker for my San Antonio aunt and uncle (we actually scattered their ashes), and the graves of my Shiras grandparents (right).

We spent Friday and Saturday nights at a motel next to the beautiful old Cotter bridge. My favorite cousins were all there, so we ate much and talked long.

This is a view of the White River from the deck of my Cotter cousins' house. In all my deck-sitting years, I've never found a spot I like better.

Thursday I spent the day with Annette in Eureka Springs! We went to Gryphon's Roost (awesome hot tub and massage!), visited over coffee on the balcony of Local Flavors, then met Joe and Donnie at our golf motel in Berryville and went back to Eureka for supper at Sparky's Roadhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home