Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Christmas Outing!

Stephanie and I shared a chocolate torte after we ate chicken salad sandwiches at Stoby's today. Chocolate overload!! Merry Christmas!
.
She helped me pick out a pair of silver earrings, because I cut my hair all off and it doesn't cover my ears anymore. I look like a boy, so I thought some earrings might help.
.
I got a couple of things at Hobby Lobby and she got some cute stuff there. I love that store, especially at Christmas!
.
I won't be able to attend the Creative Arts party at her house because that's Ginger's husband's office party and Lainey will be spending the night with us, so I'm calling our trip to Russellville today our Christmas celebration together.
.
I had a nice visit with Julie on Monday, too. I hope to get in a visit with all my young women friends this month, but it'll be hard because they're so busy. I'm off to a good start, though, and "With God, all things are possible!"

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM , Blogger Leaon Mary said...

    NOW THAT'S A TOAST! CHEERS8 WITH CHOCOLATE! Cept both of yall are about to blow away... skinnyminnies... so you shoulda each made it a DOUBLE. HEEHEE
    Glad you had fun...
    I THINK YOUR HAIRS' ADORABLE... BUT ANY EXCUSE TO BUY NEW EARRINGS WORKS FOR ME!
    holykisses,
    Lea

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Julie Visger said...

    It was awesome hanging with you on Monday and I am loving the book you gave me. Love ya Kathy!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home