Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Various Thoughts

I just heard the song "Let It Snow" on the radio, but I'm glad the weather is warm! I just got back from a nice sunny walk up my hill here at work! Joe played his best golf EVER, too, while I was in Little Rock! WE'RE certainly not dreaming of a white Christmas!

I got my file cabinet and desk drawers cleaned out today, and I took my pictures and Narnia poster off the walls. My office has no personality whatsoever now!

My last day is next Wednesday, and then I'll go to LR to help Mother pack the next day. I'll probably stay Thurs. through Saturday, and then come home Saturday night to be here Sunday for church services morning and night.

Then Joe and I will go back and have our traditional Chinese Christmas Day dinner at Hunan's with Ginger and Todd, my mother, my sister, and a Chinese friend or two of my mother's.

Then we'll actually load up and move Mother to Clarksville and into Heritage the day after Christmas. I'm supposed to buy her two rooms of new furniture before then. Hope to do that Saturday and be finished in time for Sean and Callie's wedding.

For someone retiring, I'm pretty busy, huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I'll say - ok, now I know what you'll be doing for Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home