Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Calm Before the (Snow)storm

Well, here I am! I'm like Beth Moore, who says her family usually stays in motels with numbers in their name--we're at a Motel 6 in Colby, Kansas--only $40 and wi-fi! What a deal!

Kansas may be flat and boring, except for an occasional tumbleweed attacking your car, but they really have beautiful sunsets. I got tired of Joe's country music (it's so SAD), so I listened to my NOW music, watched the sun set, and worshiped! It was awesome!

We had to stop 50 miles from the Colorado line because Joe is really tired, especially since he had to concentrate so hard driving through 2 little bouts of snow.

We may be having a "moderate to heavy snowstorm" tonight. Joe hates to drive in snow, so please pray for him!

Hey T, guess what I had for lunch? No, NOT THAT, but close! I actually ate a fish sandwich at McDonald's!

I'm too tired to tell about my body wrap yesterday, but I think it really did make me thirsty, so I drank many bottles of water today, resulting in 8 pee breaks unless I lost count, which is another reason we didn't make it all the way to Colorado tonight. Ha!

Seriously, please pray that Joe would have peace and we'd get to Denver tomorrow in time for Jody and Shannon to catch their plane to Las Vegas to get married!

Thanks! I love you all, bloggerbuddies!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home