Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Things that give me a cheerful heart






You may be wondering why I posted this potpourri of pictures. Well, today my sweet young mentees and I are reading Proverbs 15. It says "A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face," and "A cheerful heart fills the day with song." It's a stormy gloomy day, so I decided to think about my favorite memories to cheer up my heart, and those were a few of them!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Good idea - did I tell you I get to go to LR tomorrow and see "Ruth" put on by Ballet Magnificat!!! I'm excited!!! I'll still be there by 5:00 on Monday, don't worry!!!

     
  • At 9:42 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    You're ALWAYS doing awesome things!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home