Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mergers and Legal Notices


For your information, the following people and/or institutions have merged, according to Lark News:
Rebecca St. James Dobson
F.F. Bruce Wilkinson
Philip K. Dick Eastman Curtis Chapman University
Olivia Newton John Hagee
Jan Crouch & The Disciples
Greg Laurie Anderson Cooper Tires
Rick Warren Buffett
Kenneth Copeland Sports
John Eldredge Cleaver
Billy Graham Kendrick
Badly Drawn Boy George
Michael W. Smith Goes to Washington Irving Berlin
Bing Crosby Stills Nash & Young Messiah
Tiny Tim LaHaye
Billy Joel Osteen
Creflo Dollar Rent-a-Car
Toby Keith Green Day
I don't get all of them, but a couple of them seemed pretty funny to me, and I needed a laugh today.
I love you, my bloggerbuddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home