Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, January 29, 2007

Here's the scoop on the test!


I liked the test, but the names were goofy, so I changed them.

A (Soul Sister) is now Prayerful/Faith-filled
B (Playmate) is now Playful/Funny
C (Midwife) is now Nurturer/Giver
D (Hostess) is now Creative/Hostess
E (Therapist) is now Reflective/Intuitive

If you've read the other posts on this subject, I thought that Annette, my best friend of 21 years, would be Playful/Funny and Creative/Hostess, but she turned out to be Prayerful/Faith-filled and Reflective/Intuitive. The thing is, she moved away, and she has changed a lot in the last few years. She still knows how to have fun, but she's much deeper now!

And dear Spring, what can I say about you? You were all over the place! I've decided that you're extremely well-rounded or schizophrenic! Ha! Actually, it's not fair. It reminds me of how you have more than your share of creative gifts (songwriting, singing, painting, you name it.)

I now know who to turn to when I need faith-filled prayers--Tonja, Annette, or my California friend Sue! (I knew I wouldn't score well on that because I'm going through a phase where I'm not happy with my prayer life.)

I didn't know that Ashley Morgan is the life of the party sort (Playful/Funny AND Creative/Hostess)! I can see that she needs to room with Lisa, Spring, Stephanie and Laura at the Worship Institute, which I've been thinking she should anyway so that the whole praise team can be together. I know that makes 5 and you'll need a rollaway bed or something, but you young ones will have soooo much fun together! Laura has a lot of Ashley's Creative/Hostess in her, too, so I bet you two will come back fast friends!

Let's talk about Nurturers/Givers! Laura, Stephanie Marshall, Sandy Burkett, my friend in California, and I were high in that. I think all mommies are, but some of us overdo it and nurture the whole world. Ha! Actually, the adjectives "giver" and "servant" are two of my favorite words! Wasn't Jesus a servant/giver, after all?

Then there are the Reflective/Intuitive ones. That's me, Spring, Annette and Tonja. Let's face it, girls, we are just DEEP! Admittedly, we may OVERTHINK sometimes, but we're deep!

I hope to hear from others, but this is it for tonight! Thanks for playing, girlfriends!

8 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    I love it, that was fun. I like your surveys! And I agree, I left the poles feeling a little schizo. So what's new?;)Can we get a connecting room with a door between?

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    GREAT IDEA! I'll request it!!

     
  • At 9:05 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    oh, man - the closer you guys go to IWI - the more and more hungry I get for it - I guess I'll just have to wait until heaven - He has put eternity in their hearts ! - I will miss all you guys

     
  • At 9:11 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    That was fun! Hope you find another survey which I'm sure you will.

    Almost felt like I was back in Arkansas & that felt sooo good.

     
  • At 9:20 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Sue, you'll be back before you know it!

    Yes, it's a great place to live!

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    Okay I can tell ya I'm gettin more and more excited about this IWI. I know the Lord gave his life for us and that was the most unselfish thing ever. But, I just don't know about sleeping on a roll away bed!ha j/k

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I happen to know that Spring recently slept on the FLOOR at a youth conference. Maybe she'll volunteer!

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    I bet we could work something out. I am sure the Gaylord Texan's rollaway beds aren't too shabby!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home