Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, February 15, 2007

This is me--and YOU!!


Yes, friends, this is a photo of ME--also Spring, Laura, Stephanie, Mark--and YOU! (You'll like this, Annette!)
.
Our small group last night was about how WE are the temple of God. Lamar said we are mobile temples of the Holy Spirit--Winnebagos of worship!
.
Mark said we should get T-shirts to wear at the Worship Institute that say "Winnebago of Worship!" Wouldn't that be cool?!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    I just blogged about the same thing!ha Lets do it. Lets get T-shirts made with this "Winnebago of Worship" We could get it in tie-die and put a groovie peace bus-Spring or I could draw the design and have peace signs and the fish thingy and stuff marked on it-I'll get on that project! Forrester Davis does a GREAT job in printing. I could get the shirts and have them screen print them!

     
  • At 10:27 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Sounds good to me, but I've gotta try on my t-shirt first to see how it fits, ok? Where were you thinking of getting the shirts?

    Also, let's find out if Mark and Joel are willing to wear a tie-dye!

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Oops, don't get on it yet. I just remember Mark said we'd have to get Lamar's permission to use that phrase since he made it up.

    We can talk about it next Wednesday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home