Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, February 12, 2007

Say WHAT?


I've been chatting to people on the internet lately, and I need to know the lingo. I think I've figured out a lot of it, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

IMHO (in my humble opinion)

LOL (laughing out loud)

ROFL (rolling on floor laughing)

ROFLMAO (rolling on floor laughing my a__ off)

TMI ?

I don't have a clue what TMI means. Can anybody help me? And what other acronyms can I expect to encounter?
Thanks, bloggerbuddies! TTYL (talk to you later)!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    Well you taught me some! lol(thats the only one I know)heehee

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Yeah, I learned that one from Annette, who learned it from her kids. At first she thought it was "lots of love," which makes sense but was wrong.

     
  • At 10:04 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, Laura, for emailing and telling me that TMI means Too much information!

    I wish you could post comments, but I'm glad at least you can read my blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home