Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

10 THINGS I'M CELEBRATING ON THIS DREARY TUESDAY

l. Jesus is alive!

2. I'm HIS and he's MINE!

3. I have a truly worshiping church.

4. I just finished reading the whole Bible in 70 days. (Well, I skimmed a little of it.)

5. I've got a great husband and family and wonderful friends.

6. I'll soon have two grandbabies--a boy and a girl!

7. I'm retired! No more long drives to work every day!

8. I'm running a 5k race May 12 with some Paris women!

9. Joe finished the income tax today and we get money back!

10. I'm experiencing the special blessing promised to anyone who reads the book of Revelation!

Ok, that last one is weird, but I really think there's something to it because I feel inordinately blessed today!

What things are YOU celebrating today?

5 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    I too am thankful for a lot of things in my life. God is good!
    I'm thankful for having an inspirational mentor and friend like you Kathy! Love ya girl.

     
  • At 1:57 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    I am thankful that I moved back to Arkansas and life is good & God is great! I am very grateful that I have God in my life and a friend like you!

     
  • At 2:03 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I am celebrating that Nathan is moving only 4 hours away, I will soon have 4 grandchildren, I am healthy, I live in America, I can read, I love God, He loves me and He sent His Son and His Word - I, too, have an awesome husband and family and some pretty incredible friends and I am in the body of Christ - what a blessing that is - and I am very thankful for this blog - it is interesting and keeps me in touch with you!

     
  • At 5:55 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Awww, that's sweet, girlfriends!

     
  • At 7:32 AM , Blogger laurajo said...

    I am thankful that summer is almost here. My children are ready for it, too. God could possibly have answered my prayer through a job opportunity. I don't know how it is all going to work out, but please pray that God's will is done.
    I am also still celebrating Easter. I can't get over the emotions and thankfulness that I felt all day Sunday. I have cried on the way to work Monday and Tuesday. Both while listening to songs about God's resurrection.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home