Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, April 06, 2007

It's Friday, But Sunday's Coming!


I really wanted to post the Good Friday video that a lot of people are putting on their blogs, but I can't quite get the hang of YouTube yet. So why don't you click one of the links below and watch it on somebody else's blog, ok?





We are not happy campers today. We found out this morning that Joe has more skin cancer (on his arm this time), so he's looking at more surgery in a couple of weeks. He went into a bad depression last time, so please pray for him, ok?

It's Friday, but Sunday's coming!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    My prayers are with both of you (especially Joe) I have had skin cancer as well so I know what you are both going through!

     
  • At 4:31 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, Sue!

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - I am so sorry - wow - there are always battles in this life I guess - I will pray, too - You are an awesome helpmeet and I pray for God to equip you to walk through this with Joe in a new way.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home