Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Most Fun I Had All Day

I woke up with a sinus headache which lasted all day, but I still had a little fun! I picked up Samantha and Emily after school and we went over to Heritage. "Granny" loves to see the girls. Mother decided she wanted to try the treadmill, so Samantha set it on the slowest setting and turned it on for her. WHOA!! It took off much faster than Mother could handle! We turned it off real quickly! She didn't want to give up, though, so we turned it on again, WHOA! Same story! I finally told her I didn't think she needed to be on it!

So then we just watched the girls playing on all the exercise equipment--it's much safer that way!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    ok, test - I think it's going to work - such a funny story!!! Granny - you better be more careful!!! Granny - you're a riot!!!! I love you!!!!

     
  • At 10:33 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    You'll have to share the story with us tonight. I have a treadmill story too thats hilarious!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home