Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, May 17, 2007

LIFE IS GOOD!






Is there anything as wonderful as kids? I took Emily to the park Wednesday. She's all about the bars since she started gymnastics.

Shannon sent the pictures of my step-grandchildren. Look at the kitten picture--doesn't Shea have the cutest face you've ever seen? And look at Taegan wearing a Razorback t-shirt all the way out in Colorado!

The top picture is stuff Ginger got at a baby shower today. Can't wait until there's a sweet little granddaughter to go with it!

.Life is good when it has kids in it! When it doesn't, it's pretty boring.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    Your right thank God for our young-ins!
    Those are some cute as pie kiddo's! Em is a natural I can tell.
    The boys are darling.
    The little girl stuff is sooo adorable. I bet you are getting so excited.

     
  • At 11:25 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Wow - I'm back - I'm really back - I love all these "kid" pictures - sweet post!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home