Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday--we're going home!


Ginger and Lainey get to go home at 5 p.m. today! Todd has been staying at the hospital, too, and they are both really anxious to get home!
I've already built my nest at their house, and I plan to stay until next Wednesday, unless they don't need me that long.

Todd is used to staying up all night because that's when he does his freelance computer work, so he'll help Ginger with the night shift and I'll take the day shift.

I plan to run early every morning and drink my soy protein shakes instead of eating. I'm hoping I'll come home with a little weight loss, or at least get rid of what I've gained on hospital meals and junk food!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home