Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just Being Silly Tonight



Remember I told you Joe bought 1/8 of a cow with the Hardees guys? She had a calf, so they have now doubled their herd!

Speaking of cows, it has been so hot lately that the cows are giving evaporated milk, the chickens are laying fried eggs, and the trees are whistling for the dogs.

Have you seen the Billy Bass fish on the walls at the Flying Saucer in Little Rock, the ones wearing party hats, sunglasses and streamers? I feel sorry for them because obviously they were at a party having a good time.

We've decided to get our trash picked up instead of taking it to the dump, but there's one thing I don't understand. Garbagemen come at 5 a.m. Why? They're picking up garbage. It's not going to go bad again.

I went to a bookstore and asked the salesman, "Where's the self-help section?" He said if he told me, it would defeat the purpose.

Here's a Mitch Hedman one, Ginger--I tried to walk into Target, but I missed.

Heck is where people go who don't believe in gosh.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM , Blogger Julie said...

    these were so funny, had me chuckling outloud. I think the kids think I'm crazy.......big shock.
    Thanks Kathy :)

     
  • At 8:01 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, Jules! Just trying to be more like YOU!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home