Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, August 10, 2007

Sugar and Spice

We took Granny to Wendy's for lunch today and then dropped her off at the beauty shop and went to the play area at Hardees. It was hot, though, so we decided to go to Samantha's school. We found her new room and got a good look at it, and then went to her last year's room and visited with her old teacher.

Lainey is due two weeks from today! Todd is taking two weeks off from work, though, so I'm not sure how much Ginger will need me to be there at first. I can't wait to meet Lainey and see who she is!
.
There's nothing like little girls!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    that's the truth!!!! boohoo - my Natalie left today for Honor Academy for a year - I will miss her - Emily leaves next week - it's a good place, but where did all the time go?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home