Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, August 03, 2007

A NICE FRIDAY!!

We didn't go to the golf course late this afternoon, after all! We went to Lowe's instead, and Joe bought a John Deere lawnmower and a new toilet. He said he's going to put the old toilet in the front yard! (Kidding!)

Two good things happened today (besides not going to the golf course in this awful heat)--
.
My mother offered to pay for FOUR rooms for the next IWI! Let's try to get some new people to go with us next year!

Lisa called and said she'd like to do some more races with me! She really liked the Peach Festival 4-Miler! Having a race to train for will keep me motivated!

I'll leave about 8:00 in the morning for Berryville and Green Forest, but I'll probably check back in with you tomorrow night from Annette's.

I'll be at Annette's church Sunday morning, but I'll be back for choir practice!

Sue, I hope your birthday baptism is wonderful! Let's go see "Underdog" Sunday night, ok? Have a nice weekend, bloggerbuddies!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hey - if you have a space at IWI, I want to go again!!!! Dates are around July 4th? Of course, if you have enough "Baptists" going, I'll back out - lol

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    There's always room for you, Annette! Put it on your calendar NOW!! I'm guessing it'll be the nights of July 1-4.

     
  • At 9:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    If I don't go to The Call in August, I really might go - how much would I need to bring - there is a registration, food and gas money, right?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home