Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, September 21, 2007

Joyce Meyer Conference, Part 1



I've been too busy to blog, and I only have a few minutes now, but I'll tell you what I learned after I get home, like maybe Sunday!
.
Annette, I did something today just because you would have done it! Yes, the guy in the picture is Martin Smith, and yes, I went down front when Delirious? led the worship.
.
And yes, everybody, I know I'm too old. But last night Joyce said that the reason she invited them was that "I refuse to have a generation gap," and T.D. Jakes said, "Start thinking good and fresh and young thoughts."
.
So I thought a young thought, and there you have it!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    I LOVE IT!!!! Wow - just think - we get to worship together forever!!!!! Wow - I am having a great time at my Green Forest House of Prayer conference, too!!!! God is so wonderful!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home