Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Oops, I almost forgot to blog tonight! I was on my weight loss website writing comments with some friends who are watching Biggest Loser with me. I'll just post those comments:

Those red women are really whiney tonight! Amy's struggling a lot mentally, isn't she? I have more sympathy for her than I had for Amber last week, though, because she isn't saying she wants to go home. But she only lost 2 lbs!! Another red woman only lost 3. Red only lost 20 lbs total!!

My husband thinks they should fire the red trainer. Is that possible? He said she could start a competing show! Ha! I really think Bob's the sweetest trainer, don't you? (I can't believe my husband is actually watching it with me!)

I feel sorry for the guy who throws up when he eats. What's up with that? I'd probably eat ANYTHING.

I'm worried about Jerry, the old guy. He's starting to show his age. The steps looked hard for him. I really want him to do well cause I'm old, too. He's still losing well.

I'm partial to the black team because I love underdogs-- and they're really looking like they're working hard in the desert. Hollie, the high school teacher, only lost 2 lbs. Bummer! Julie only lost 3, only 5 in two weeks. Jez lost 9--25 in two weeks. WOOHOO! THE BLACK TEAM WON!!! That last guy lost 16!!

I WISH THEY WOULDN'T MAKE THE WOMEN WEAR THAT UNFLATTERING LITTLE SPANDEX STUFF! THE MEN GET TO WEAR T-SHIRTS, WHY CAN'T THE WOMEN? Of course, they have to take off their shirts to weigh and that's really shocking to see those man boobs, don't you think?

I ALSO THINK THEY'RE LOSING WAY TOO MUCH WEIGHT TOO QUICKLY! Jerry has lost over 40 in two weeks. Does that make sense??

I don't like the part where they send someone home.

OK, that's all I did for two hours tonight! Shame on me, huh? It was fun, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home