Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, October 11, 2007

TRIP


Joe and I are taking a road trip this morning! We’re going to Mountain Home, where I lived the first 18 years of my life. I haven’t been back to visit classmates since our 10th high school reunion. I was planning to go to our 25th, but they didn’t have one. They had a 30th but I couldn’t go for some reason. So I was looking forward to our 40th on Labor Day weekend, but something much more important came up-- CHARLIE was here!

I like Plan B better, though. I didn’t especially want to see a whole CROWD of people, mostly the two organizers. So they are going to meet me for lunch today, and they can fill me in on everything I missed!

Joe will play golf while I’m visiting with them. Then we’ll drive over to Green Forest and eat Mexican food and spend the night with Annette and Donnie. Annette has promised me a foot rub!

We’ll probably be home by noon Friday, so I’ll post again Friday night. Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM , Blogger Summer said...

    Sounds like fun. I am always amazed at your ability to maintain relationships. Especially with all that you pour into your newer ones. You're a great friend!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home