Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, July 15, 2006

No jokes tonight!

No jokes tonight! I'm getting my mind focused on worship! Sunday is my favorite day of the week! I'm pondering this quote I just read from Charles Spurgeon:

"Praise should be proportionate to its object, therefore let it be infinite when rendered unto the Lord. We cannot praise him too much, too often, too zealously, too carefully, too joyfully. He deserves that nothing in his worship should be little, but all the honor rendered unto him should be given in largeness of heart, with the utmost zeal for his glory."

I keep thinking of something I heard from the worship leader at the Beth Moore conference I went to recently. Travis said that when we get to the other side, we're not going to say, "I wish I had restrained myself more." I'm sure he's right!

Soooooooooooooo I'm going to worship with ZEAL tomorrow!

Can't wait!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger laurajo said...

    I will join you. See Ya tomorrow ready to Praise, Praise, Praise.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home