Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, October 09, 2006

Obsessive Thinking

Note to my friend Annette: This cartoon doesn't have anything to do with you! It doesn't even have anything to do with email, just addictive/obsessive thinking.

A very good friend of mine said to me Saturday, "You're obsessing again."

I was floored!

I was shocked!

I was CAUGHT!

They say you're only as sick as your secrets, so I guess I'm healthier now!

The really cool thing about it was knowing that it didn't really matter because this friend loves me, warts and all!

Thanks, sweetie!

8 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    haha - I loved my name being in that cartoon - wow - I'm curious about what you got caught obsessing about again????

     
  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I'll email you!

     
  • At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you're so cute Kathy, I really appreciate your heart. :)

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Wow, cute isn't a word I hear often! Thanks!

     
  • At 5:31 PM , Blogger Me said...

    How about precious?

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Awww, thanks!

     
  • At 1:31 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    You are awesome - precious - wonderful - amazing - ok, maybe I'm obsessing now!!!

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Dang, it's nice having biased friends!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home