Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, October 16, 2006

My Big Fat Greek Diet Guy


OK, friends, here we go!
If you aren't interested in a
weight loss adventure, you are excused from reading this blog, possibly ever again.
If you are, stay tuned for this guy's story. (Yes, it's the same guy!) My goal is to have my own weight loss adventure like he did, and he is actually personally helping me via email! So stay tuned or drop out, whichever you wish to do!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    Let me know if I can be of any assistance riding your butt (and giving encouragement) about what your eating and how often you work out. I can be your weightloss cheerleader if you like, that's my role at the office during that time of year.

     
  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Yes, please ride my butt! I don't think I'll ever look like YOU (sigh!) but I'm determined to lose 33 pounds ASAP, despite the holiday frenzy eating season!

    Love ya, girl!

     
  • At 1:15 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I'm interested!!!!!

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks! Two supporters will be great!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home