Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, December 29, 2006

GUESS WHAT?!


Ginger has been married about eight years now, and many times she has called and said "Guess what?" and I'd get all excited thinking maybe she was going to say she was pregnant. So awhile back I asked her never to say that anymore unless she was pregnant so I wouldn't get excited about nothing!

Well, she just called me.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"WHAT? You're supposed to KNOW what!"

"Know WHAT?"

"Know what it means if I say Guess What."

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!"

"YES!"

I'm stunned!

I'm ecstatic!

I'm blessed!

I'm grateful!

I'm ready!

And a lot more things! Words are inadequate to express my joy!

Just think, I went from relating to the Biblical term "barren woman" to experiencing Psalm 115:14! On June 24 at a Beth Moore conference in Oklahoma, Beth (from the platform) and Margaret Griggs and Sandy Burkett (on my left and my right) prayed this blessing over me: "May the Lord make you increase, both you and your CHILDREN."

BOTH of my children are increasing, and I'll be a TWICE GRAMMY, not to mention that I already feel like a grammy to Emily and Samantha and Taegan and Shea!! From zero to six in a year's time!

"Weeping may endure through the night, but JOY COMES IN THE MORNING! Thank you, God, for bringing me out of NIGHT and into MORNING in such an ABUNDANT Eph. 3:20 way (more than I could ask or even imagine)!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, cuz!

    Someday maybe we can bring them to your cabin in the Ozarks for a family reunion!

     
  • At 2:05 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Kathy - I am so excited - I can't believe it - God truly is good - love you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home