Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Idiots and Me Shopping


Nothing much to say tonight. Little Rock is full of idiots doing last-minute Christmas shopping. I know because I was one of them today!!

Joe and I always get gifts from every one of the Hardees couples, and we never can think of anything to get them. TODAY we finally thought of something good--Razorback or golf Christmas tree ornaments! Unfortunately, other people had that idea FIRST, and there aren't 10 left in Little Rock, which is how many we'd need. Oh, well, at least we've got an idea for next Christmas! I'll buy them next October.

Jody is still snowed in. The snowplows are too busy to go to the residential areas. He has a 4 foot snowdrift in front of his garage door and no shovel! He doubts if he can get to the airport for his 5 p.m. flight tomorrow. The funny thing is, he wouldn't get bumped by all those poor people who are stranded there. (That's what I heard on TV tonight.) But I bet he'd feel guilty walking past them when they've been waiting so long. He's getting bored. Shannon and the boys are already in Chicago. He doesn't have a computer. He's just reading (glad I sent him the new John Grisham book for Christmas) and watching TV. But he has food and electricity, and that's the main thing. And the dogs are a little company, I guess.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home