Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

LOVE

The answer to yesterday's post was LOVE! Hey, I bet you guessed that! I'm not going to try to write about it, after all, because I've decided it was one of those "Guess you had to be there" things. In fact, even the person who WAS there didn't experience what I did.
So moving on, the most fun I had today was playing Chutes and Ladders! Emily won the first game and Samantha won the second game, so we quit while both were happy! I get to put them to bed tonight, too! It is such a delight to have sweet little girls in my life again!! I hope at least one of my grandbabies is a girl!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I would love to hear more - sounds good - Yes, little and big girls are awesome!!!! I've been having a great time with my big girls!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home