Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I think I'll start posting one thought from our Wed. night small group study (it's about WORSHIP) each Wed. night, so stay tuned. Today is BSF day, and then I'm going to wander around Hobby Lobby to get some ideas for a birthday present for my mother. Spring said her mother would paint on whatever I get. It's for her door, so she wants her name on it. Then I get to pick up Samantha from school. I'm also putting the girls to bed at 8:30 tonight, so it'll be after that when I finally blog. Don't expect much.

I love this retired life!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    I'm so happy for you!!!!! I e-mailed my parents today - say a prayer - love you and miss you -

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Let me know what you hear.

    I love you and miss you, too. Maybe you'll be moving closer in June!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home