Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Green Forest is the dot!

Remember how my friend Annette got fired from her part-time job by a computer at Cracker Barrel? Well, she just got a gift of $2,500 totally unexpectedly from a relative! It would have taken her 8 months to earn that much! So I don't think she got fired as much as she got DELIVERED from NEEDING that little job because God planned to lavish money on her!

And she didn't really have time to keep working there anyway because she'll be packing! Her husband is being promoted to a church in Green Forest. I've been really praying that she'd move closer to me, and it is! It's near Harrison (where Madeline lived for awhile) and Berryville (where my sister lives), so I won't think anything about getting in my car and driving up there for the day!

.

Nearly all of you, my dear bloggerbuddies, are on the verge of something new. Be encouraged that God is sovereign and good and he has good plans for YOU, too!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    Yeah!!! It is so true - Our God who made the universe, who flung the galaxies is so big, and yet, stoops down in love and knows how many hairs on our heads and knows our future. Surely, we can trust Him and live our lives as living sacrifices!!!

     
  • At 8:31 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    WOW! Praise the Lord! God is so AWESOME!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home