Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Shocking Decision!

Hey, bloggerbuddies, I'm going to take a radical sabbatical from this blog until the end of April. Yes, I know that's two whole weeks and believe me, I'm having withdrawal symptoms already, but I really think I need to concentrate on my spiritual life and physical health for awhile. So let's get together and walk the nature trail or something, ok?

I'll still check my email every night (although I don't plan to email as much myself), so CALL ME if you have anything urgent to say, ok? I DON'T want to lose touch with anyone! On the contrary, I want to carve out more time for you--real time! I love you, bloggerbuddies! Pray for me, ok?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM , Blogger Me said...

    Say it ain't so!!!!

    I'll be praying that God will speak to you in special ways as you fast from this.

    Resist the temptation to comment on my comment. :)

     
  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    What? I guess I'll have to fast from your fasting! Because I look at this page everyday. I will pray for you and ME!
    I am proud of you! This is a big sacrafice for you and the Lord sees your strength and feels your love.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home