Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sing with me--"ON THE ROAD AGAIN!"


It was exactly a week ago today that I woke up with a sore throat and descended into hell. OK, I'm being a drama queen. But it really WAS a rough week! If you prayed for me, THANKS SO MUCH!!!
.
Today I felt almost well, so I got to run again! It felt GREAT, and my time was only about 2 1/2 minutes slower than it was the last time I ran!
.
I'll go over to Paris Thursday for our last training run, and then the race! I'm excited!
.
Remember, Cody's surgery isn't until tomorrow. Please pray that they could talk to a doctor today, for heaven's sake!
.
And keep praying for little Charlie to GROW!!!
.
Thanks, bloggerbuddies! I love you!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home