Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, May 11, 2007

AN ODE TO THE RAIN


Rain, rain, go away!
Come again some other day.
.
But not tonight when Beyond Walls plays at the Relay for Life.
.
And not tomorrow when I drive to Conway early to run my race.
..
And not Sunday afternoon when Ginger and I are shopping. We'll be celebrating Mother's Day AND HER BIRTHDAY!
,
My baby girl is 31 today! Happy Birthday, Ginger!! Next year you will have your OWN baby girl! Woohoo!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM , Blogger laurajo said...

    Kathy,
    I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy your run. I am really impressed by how far you have come.
    Love ya,
    Laura

     
  • At 11:44 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    Wow - Kathy - I really do pray you have an amazing weekend!!! Jesus is obviously Lord of your life!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home