Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, May 07, 2007

Update from Linda about Cody Mon. night


I just talked to Mary and they are not doing the surgery tomorrow. They haven't seen a doctor all day and had to have the nurse call to see if the surgery was on. She told them no but they would send someone tomorrow to talk to them. I think a little more communication would be so much easier on all of them. Cody is climbing the walls, bless his heart. They also haven't gotten the test results from the scans they did this weekend. That would be driving me insane.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - me, too - I would be pitching a fit right about now - not sure if that would help????

     
  • At 7:41 AM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    That is insanity! Poor Cody & what his family must be going through is unbelievable! Will keep them in prayers!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home