Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Baby Shower, Etc.


Yesterday Joe's sister-in-law, who lives next door, and Lena Morgan (Rocky's grandmother) asked if they could have a baby shower for Ginger! We used to have showers in the community a lot, but I don't think I've been to one in years.
.
They need to do it Sunday afternoon, July 22, instead of the 21st--will that work, Ginger?
.
I was telling Lisa about it when we ran/walked (I ran, she walked) the nature trail this morning, and she volunteered to make the cake! I can't wait to eat it..I mean, SEE it!
.
Sue and I went to a matinee of Evan Almighty today, and it was GREAT!
.
Annette, I got a new land phone, so you can call me again!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Whoa - how fun - maybe I can drive down???? I'll check my calendar!!! This is going to be fun living close. Where is it going to be? Yea - a new house phone - I really think you needed one!!!

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    That would be great, Annette!

    It will be right next door!

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    What time is it? I wonder if anyone else ever has trouble on these posts. I am constantly having to work at it - stuff I don't understand about my google/blogger account - help! Am I alone?

     
  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I'm Sorry. Don't give up!

     
  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    I'm not - but seriously, for anybody else - forget it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home