Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's An Old Story

Chapter 1-- I walk down the street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost ... I am helpless. It isn't my fault. It takes me forever to find a way out.
.
Chapter 2--I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in the same place, but it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.
.
Chapter 3--I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there. I still fall in ... it's a habit. My eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.
.
Chapter 4--I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I walk around it.
.
Chapter 5--I walk down another street.
.
Some of my friends and I are grieving tonight because someone we looked up to didn't walk down another street. Mark expressed our feelings well on his blog, so I refer you to me-log.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    You know Laura had an excellent point in her post on Mark/s log. She said we don't worship people we worship God. But,like you, I was very dissapointed and felt somewhat decieved because we have listen to LaMar preach to us what he wasn't himself following through with. After thinking and praying about this, I beleive God has has a special plan for LaMar. And maybe to remind us NO ONE is God but God himself!
    So, I do feel more at peace and know that this isn't going to take my excitment and joy away to praise the Lord at IWI with some very "Special People"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home