Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm getting melancholy


Joe expressed it well after we saw Charlie for the first time. When we were alone again, he said, "It just ain't right." I knew what he was going to say next. "Our grandbaby shouldn't be 15 hours away."

Tomorrow morning we'll drive away, and it just ain't right. I'm starting to feel the same emotions I felt when Madeline died. I know that's not logical because Charlie is well and healthy, but in my heart it feels like I'm about to experience another LOSS.

But God is sovereign, and he knew how painful this would be, and maybe that's one reason Ginger got pregnant when she did. After all, she and Todd had planned to go to Italy this summer, not have a baby! But we NEED a baby in Arkansas this summer!
.
It has been wonderful meeting Charlie, but now I guess it's time to say, "He gives and takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord."
.
Dang, aren't I being the Drama Queen!?
.
Somebody bring that crazy woman some chocolate!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Bless you guys - it's not right - most things on this earth aren't "right" - that's why I'm "Lookin' for a city whose builder and maker is God" I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow - you're not being dramatic - and you're right - praise God for Lainey!!!

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    I am sending you a big ole CHOCOLATE KISS! Love ya

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home