Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Charlie Leaves the Hospital!




Jody got antsy to get Charlie home, so he persuaded Shannon to leave the hospital tonight!

Doesn't he look tiny in his car seat?! He seemed to enjoy the ride.

He's a very good baby, only cries when he's hungry (or getting circumcised).

They filled out the birth certificate right before they left, and they changed his name! Now it's Joseph Charlie Hickey! We'll call him Charlie, but his nickname will probably be Little Joe. Sweet, huh?

Jody just has one day home before he has to go back to work, which is why he was anxious to get Charlie home, I'm sure. Monday is "senior day" at a nice golf course near here, so Joe plans to play tomorrow afternoon. Jody wants to send me to get a massage, and I'm not protesting!

More tomorrow!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Praise God!!!

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    Amen!

    Charlie sure looks good! How did he do last night?! How's Shannon?

     
  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    He's just an angel!
    I miss you! Last night was our Dinner and I spoke! Whew, I got a little emotional and wished I could have looked out there to see your face. But, you were in my heart and I know you are enjoying being right where you are, spoiling Lil Joe!

     
  • At 1:53 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Did you get a massage? That is so cool they changed his name - wow!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home