Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kids, kids, kids!

Today Ginger and I shopped 'til we dropped for Lainey's stuff! We got things I didn't know even EXISTED, like a mobile that plays Bach, Beethoven and Mozart, a VIDEO baby monitor, and an Eddie Bauer cherry wood high chair! I spent so much money that my VISA was rejected at the last store because Chase Bank didn't believe that was ME shopping! (It's all Joe's fault. I asked him how much I could spend, and he didn't give me an answer. Ha!)

I also got news from Charlie's 6-week check-up today! He is up to 10 lbs., 8 oz., and is 22 1/2 inches long. This is what Shannon said: They said he is doing terrific and his development is great, too (smiles and talking). They are very pleased with his progress. They said his first year is critical and to keep growing his body and mind. They do not think he has IUGR and at this point they will evaluate him as a normal baby, in every aspect.

Jody and Shannon have a digital camera but no computer at home, so I mailed them a laptop today, and they promised to start sending us pictures! (We haven't seen a single picture of Charlie in 6 weeks, and it's killing us!)

To conclude my nice day, tonight I get to take Samantha and Emily home after church and read to them, pray with them, and put them to bed!

An excellent day in every way, don't you think, bloggerbuddies?!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Wow - that is so exciting - I thought about you guys today!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home