Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Starbucks

The first time I ever went to a Starbucks was in NYC eight years ago. It was in Times Square across from our hotel, and I was amazed at how crowded it always was. People would stand outside waiting for their chance to stand in line inside! Since then I've learned that lots of people are addicted to the morning rush they get at Starbucks, which is why you see a Starbucks on every corner in cities.


Since Ginger and I are meeting at a Starbucks in North Little Rock after her doctor's appointment tomorrow, I decided to do some research. I went to my favorite source, hungrygirl.com, and found out that my favorite Starbucks drink, the Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino, has 590 calories and 24 grams of fat!


Tomorrow I will have their Espresso Frappuccino Light Blended without whipped cream--only 140 calories and 1 gram of fat! I'm so glad God always provides a "way of escape" for our times of temptation, just like says in I Corinthians 10:13--

“No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.”

He's two steps ahead of me, bloggerbuddies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home