Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, July 19, 2007

News About Charlie!!!


I loved this email I got from Shannon yesterday! (I'm always longing for news about Charlie!)

"I am so glad you had a nice day. Charlie was really good today while at the DMV and bank. Everyone thought he was adorable. He was all smiles and coos when Jody and I were playing with him too. He is really something special. Tonight we have softball. I have got to get a picture of the two of them, I bet Charlie fits in Jody's glove (ha)! Wouldn't that be cute? How is Ginger feeling? I think of her often. She is getting sooo close to the big day. You will be such a big help to them! God Bless and Happy Birthday, Shannon (xo and baby sends his love too)"
.
I fell head over heels in love with Charlie when I met him, so now I miss him every day. It's hard having him so far away, and I can't wait until we go visit in September!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home